Terms and Conditions of Use
- All material on this website is subject to copyright. You may not reproduce, distribute, adapt or store material without prior written consent from Think Legal.
- The material on this web site is intended to provide a general overview and should be used for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and your access to this website does not, of itself, give rise to a relationship of lawyer and client.
- In this web site, any frames, links or other references to other web sites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Any link to another site should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation, and we do not guarantee that any third party content is accurate or reliable. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and current, Think Legal does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other website.
- You may provide links to this website, provided that you do not remove or obscure the link to the homepage and these terms and conditions of use. You must discontinue any link to this website if we request.
- This website and its content may not be error free. Think Legal does not warrant that the files contained in or referred to in this web site are free of viruses or other defects.
- Think Legal excludes its liability for any loss resulting from use of this website or any third party content by you.
- You accept these terms and conditions by using the website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, by amending the website. It is the consumers’ responsibility to regularly view the terms and conditions of use of this website.