The team at Think Legal can help you with a range of issues you may have with Centrelink such as
- if you have to pay back money or have a debt
- you are being paid the wrong amount
- your payments have been stopped
- you cannot get a pension, benefit or allowance
- you have to go to court
- you disagree with a Centrelink decision and want to appeal
Our experienced legal staff can give you advice and help you work out your options. We can work with you and may be able to
- help you in arranging Centrelink to review their decision
- help you appeal a Centrelink decision to the Social Security Appeals Tribunal (SSAT) or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- speak for you at the SSAT or AAT
- speak for you in court if you are facing prosecution
We are on the Legal Aid preferred supplier list. If you would like further information about Legal Aid, please click here.
Whatever your issue is with Centrelink, we will be able to give you advice so that you can make an informed decision on what to do next. If you would like help understanding your legal obligations to Centrelink please Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and highly qualified legal professionals.